"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." - Bill Shankly

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Dario Lemos

From Squad Profiles

Position: Striker/Midfielder
Hometown: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Pre-game song: Para Siempre (Ratones Paranoicos' tribute to Diego Maradona)
Goals: 1
Bio:
"He'd no alternative but to make a needless tackle." - by Paul Elliott

"Born in the land of gauchos, mate and economic instability, "futbol" to me has always been a therapy to find peace of mind...and ditch class. A rather fervent supporter of Boca Juniors, the combination of blue and yellow triggers an instinctive swinging of my body, which can also be caused by cumbia tunes.

Having the chance of playing with the Rangers is to me an honor that can only be compared with being an extra in Miami Vice, or one of those mind-catching Chuck Norris flicks. The ultimate experience.

My goal this season is exactly that one: The Goal, and reaching it at any cost will be the strategy."



0 comments: