"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." - Bill Shankly

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Kyle Gunsul

From Squad Profiles

Position: Midfielder/Defender
Hometown: Walla Walla, WA
Pre-game song: Wind Beneath My Wings by Bette Midler
Goals: 0
Bio:
"In the words of the late great Colonel Sanders: I'm too drunk - to taste this chicken." - Rickie Bobby

Pre-Game Ritual: Turning my office upside-down looking for my player card, shin guards and cleats.

Favorite Team: The one losing.

"Repair man at OHSU. Playing soccer since 3rd grade. (However the skill level stayed there.) Left mid till '04 when my wheels came off. Backfield since. Just got the go-ahead from the bone doctor to go full speed. (If I could only jog now.) One more surgery to remove the the 3" screw from my knee and I'll be 95%. (I'm acutally at 75 percenter who's giving YOU an extra 20%.)"




0 comments: