"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." - Bill Shankly

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Jim Snyder

From Squad Profiles

Position: Midfielder
Hometown: Norristown, PA (right outside of Philly)
Pre-game song: Everybody Dance Now by C+C Music Factory
Goals: 5
Bio:

"“I am just happy to be here, trying to help out the team”"

I played soccer in high school and for one year in college. I moved to Portland in 1993 and have played indoor and/or outdoor ever since. I have played on the FC77 Rangers team for about 9 years now (has it been that long?)

I lived outside of London when I was 6 for a year close to Crystal Palace, so they are my team (they are kind of like the Cubs)

You will sometimes see my two kids running along the sideline (so watch your language!)


0 comments: