"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." - Bill Shankly

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Matt Muralt

From Squad Profiles

Position: Midfielder
Hometown: Portland
Pre-game song:
Goals: 20
Bio:

Born and raised in Portland, currently live in Beaverton. Started playing soccer in 1st grade and will never stop. Played at David Douglas High School and continued to play all four years (30 lbs ago) at Pacific University in the thriving town of Forest Grove, OR. Center – mid has been my spot pretty much all my life. One beautiful daughter that I hope will soon kick my butt in soccer and golf, now that I am coaching her in both! I joined The Reserve Golf & Vineyards a few years back and when I’m not kicking it around, chilling with my daughter or selling insurance or investments, you’ll find me working on my golf game. Only 13 years for me to prepare for the Senior Tour!!

0 comments: