"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." - Bill Shankly

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

James McConnachie

From Squad Profiles

Position: Striker
Hometown: Somewhere in North Carolina
Pre-game song: Sun is Shining by Bob Marley and the Wailers
Goals: 26
Bio:

"I would like the Arsenal badge to be in the place where my picture would be. The badge is far sexier than my face. O I hate Man U

I am from NC moved to South Africa when I was ten lived there for ten years and then moved to Portland in 94. I have tried to play soccer or Football for my whole life. Striker is the only position I really know. As some of you may have already seen. I will try and make a better effort to put some balls in the back of the net this week ...

That's my profile."

James



0 comments: